From the agenda
- Are the international playing fields in climate policy changing as an outcome of Paris?
- The needs for technological shifts – opportunities and challenges
- A fossil-free Sweden – when and to what extent? How will it work in a European perspective?
- Research and innovation challenges in an international perspective
Among the speakers
- Anna Lindstedt, Ambassador for Climate Change, Swedish Ministry of the Environment
- Christian Egenhofer, Director of the Energy Climate House, CEPS in Brussels
- Dallas Burtraw, Darius Gaskins Senior Fellow at Resources for the Future, Washington D.C.
Date: March 10th, 2016
Time: 09:00-16:40 (with mingle afterwards)
Place: Kungliga Myntkabinettet, Slottsbacken 6, Stockholm
Contact: Maria Kardborn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation is free of charge, lunch will be served and the meeting will end with a mingle session for the participants.
Full agenda Pdf, 387.9 kB, opens in new window.
Register here for your participation External link, opens in new window.
Final date for registration is on March 1st 2016.