From the agenda
- Are the international playing fields in climate policy changing as an outcome of Paris?
- The needs for technological shifts – opportunities and challenges
- A fossil-free Sweden – when and to what extent? How will it work in a European perspective?
- Research and innovation challenges in an international perspective
Among the speakers
- Anna Lindstedt, Ambassador for Climate Change, Swedish Ministry of the Environment
- Christian Egenhofer, Director of the Energy Climate House, CEPS in Brussels
- Dallas Burtraw, Darius Gaskins Senior Fellow at Resources for the Future, Washington D.C.
Date: March 10th, 2016
Time: 09:00-16:40 (with mingle afterwards)
Place: Kungliga Myntkabinettet, Slottsbacken 6, Stockholm
Contact: Maria Kardborn, email@example.com
Participation is free of charge, lunch will be served and the meeting will end with a mingle session for the participants.
Full agenda (pdf, 387.9 kB)
Register here for your participation
Final date for registration is on March 1st 2016.